Shipping & Customs
Free shipping on orders over HK$800
Orders are shipped directly from our warehouses in Japan.
- Orders under HK$800 are charged a HK$100 flat rate for shipping
- Shipping is free for orders over HK$800
- Orders are shipped directly from our warehouses in Japan.
- We currently only ship to Hong Kong and Japan
- Carrier is dependent on the type of product. We typically ship with Japan Post/EMS, FedEx or DHL.
- Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, PayPal
- In case of any inconsistency, the English version shall prevail.
- We reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Markat.com reserves the right of all final decision related to the Delivery Service and any disputes.
We do our best to ship out orders within 2 business days of the order confirmation. The estimated delivery window provided by The Markat reflects most standard deliveries. However, some orders may occasionally be subject to longer transit time caused by air freight delay, customs hold, or any other unforeseen complications outside of The Markat’s control.
HONG KONG : Please check with your local customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed. For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit : Customs and Excise Department https://www.customs.gov.hk/
CHINA : For CERI Clearance, Chinese customs requires the order Buyer and Payee must be the same. China Customs also requires the Payee information to exactly match with the Cardholder information registered with payment companies for all orders shipping into China. Please kindly confirm before making the purchase. The annual limit for an individual will be RMB26,000 (not limited to The Markat purchases). To avoid customs confiscation, please check your annual personal limit before making the purchase.